- Age maximum 30 years old.
- Hold university degree from psychology , management ( specialization in human esources)
- Min Experience Handle as HRD Staff 2 years.
- Strong knowledge in training development & performance management.
- Excellent Microsoft office.
- Minimum 3 years programming coding experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, team player
- The ability to work under pressure, under tight deadlines
- Able to develop web application using Code Igniter framework
- Have proven and solid portfolio on similar website/app
- Develop company's ad hoc web/mobile based applications, features and plans
- Maintain all corporate and product website and mobile App to make sure that it's always updated with the recent web/mobile technologies
- Help the marketing team to make the website/app effective as marketing tools
- Give feedback and insights from the web/mobile statistics to the marketing team
- Maintain all database especially customer database developed by the newsletter registration form at the website and the mobile app
- Support for other web/mobile related issues: security, statistics, basic SEO, testing, database etc.
Job Requirements :
- Age 23-30 years
- Preferable have experience in tomatoes farming
- Education minimum D3 or S1 from agriculture
- Able to speak English
- Bachelors degree from a reputable university